Hercules Moth on the wall of Ambua Lodge in the highlands of
Papua New Guinea by Nigel Wheatley.
Choose accommodation carefully. Many places are excellent for wildlife and may considerably enhance a trip.
- Quinta do Baranco de Estrada, near Santa Clara, Alentejo
- Lakeside Guest Lodge rated 5 stars on Tripadvisor.
- 10 bedrooms all with stunning views.
- Resident Nature Guides and internationally renowned for great food.
- Countryside position guarantees peace and quiet, with warm, friendly, family atmosphere.
- Don’t bother booking if you need a disco on your doorstep.
- AUSTRALASIA and OCEANIA
- Papua New Guinea
- Ambua Lodge, Karawari Lodge, Lake Murray Lodge, Malolo Plantation Lodge, MV Sepik Spirit,
Bensbach Wildlife Lodge and Rondon Ridge
- Trans Niugini Tours (TNT) is Papua New Guinea’s leading inbound tour operator, owning
six wilderness lodges in Papua New Guinea. At each of TNTs' lodges are comprehensive
cultural or birding programs. With over 30 years of operating in PNG, you can be assured
of a consistently high service while with TNTs.
- Kumul Lodge
- Tasmania - Southeastern Australia
- Mountain Valley
- Mountain Valley eco retreat is situated in NW Tasmania on a ‘Private Nature Reserve’ covenanted to protect the habitat of Tasmanian mammals, birds
and cave systems. Tasmanian Devils and quolls visit the log cabins at night to feed. Take part in a Platypus, cave and glow worm grotto tour.